Wednesday, September 2, 2015


I picked this picture because it surprised me how a white player exchange shirts with a black player as a sign of mutual respect during a World Cup that had been marred by racism. I think this picture made the top 40 pictures of all time because the best soccer player of all times is in the picture symbolising no racism. 






I picked this picture because it has good imagery. I think the picture made the top 40 pictures of all time because you can know how the dog is feeling and how close bond he had with his owner.






I got emotionally attracted towards this picture because I have a dog and i really love him, he is my best friend. I think this picture made the top 40 pictures of all time bacause it was after a catastrophic event in Japan in 2011.






This pictures has an interesting composition for me is a pice of art work. I think this picture made the top 40 picture of all time because it was taken in space during Apollo 8 mission.  


A photo taken by astronaut William Anders





No comments:

Post a Comment